Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Eddy campout

note: tell me if  "Big Eddy" is spelled wrong.

Last Friday we went on a camp out to the Big Eddy. The people who came are: George, Chad R, Jon (my dad), Cory, Zed, Bryce, Jacob, me, Tom, Jay, and Bridger. Kaleb and Russel joined us in the morning.
Friday night we had a campfire program. Zed played the guitar and Bryce, Jacob and I sang Puff the Magic Dragon and Drunken Sailor. Bryce told a not-to-scary story, and then we went to bed. We heard a moose in the middle of the night.

When we woke up we started making breakfast, and that was when Russel and Kaleb came. While breakfast was cooking Jay and Bridger went to get firewood, and they saw a mother moose and its baby.
Then we found it again (I didn't see it), and everybody said that was cool.

Then we went on a hike. We had to find and identify at least 10 signs of animals, and we scored it. Bryce, Zed and Jacob all got 72 points, I got 67, and I have no idea how many other people got. We actually went on two hikes, one was 4 and a quarter miles, the other was one half a mile.

Everybody had fun (I think).

No comments: