Friday, February 5, 2010

January 2010 Campout

Just a little while ago, we went on a camp out in a feild owned by Jay's dad(or grandpa?). It was fun, but of course, the older scouts were there, and they (almost) ruined our fun. Just kidding. For dinner Friday night we had baked beans and hot dogs, made by and Jay, Bridger, and I(Phin). Before that we went sledding down a huge hill. After dinner Jesse, Jay, Kris, and I made a HUGE jump on the hill. There were two heated tents, one for the leaders, and the other for the scouts, although I slept outside with my dad. In the morning we had eggs, sausage, pancakes, and hot chocolate. Then-foolishly- we went of the jump. As you can imagine we all got a lot of snow in our coat. No one landed safely. Then we packed up and left. This is just my summarization, and if you want a different one ask our awesome scout leaders or bodacious scouts.
Here we are unloading.
Here are our tents.


Here is the heater the leaders slept in.
We're enjoying some hot chocolate.

Its 4/26/14 and I (Bro. Roberts) am trying to consolidate and organize a bunch of photos.  I came across some more photos from this campout so I am going to post them. 















No comments: